WIN £250 by completing our survey
adidas zx flux adv verve black and gold shoes free £250
Yeah, you heard that right - the team at Aljadid Running are looking to gain some insight on runner's purchasing habits and lifestyle. With a few minutes of your time, they are offering you the chance to win £250 in Aljadid vouchers by completing this survey.
Not only that but on completion, you will be automatically be provided with a 10% discount code to use on your next order!
dolphin nike air penny 5 children today sale price?
For your chance of winning £250 and to claim your guaranteed 10% discount code, complete our short survey here.
japan nmd laces for kids boots clearance store?The cnike wallets for boys sale on ebay cars 23rd March 2020, and the winner will be contacted within 5 days of the closing date. Full T&C's can be found below.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.These rules (“Competition Rules”) specified by Pro-Direct Sport Ltd (the “Company”) apply to any competition (“Competition”) which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a questionnaire, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserve the right to modify the prize and suspend/close the competition at any time.
2. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open from (25.02.2020) and closes at (23.03.2020 12am). adidas schuhe rosa glitzer shoes online.
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual and are limited to one per person.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
5. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over. Employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition are not permitted to enter.
7. Any queries should be sent to email@example.com before an entry is submitted. Once an entry has been made, the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document.
8. By entering the competition, you agree that if you win your name may be publicised. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9. Should the winner’s contact details nike air uptempo multicolor black and blue.
10.The Company’s decision as to the winner is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, our decision will be and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
11.To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
12.We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms.
13.This Prize Draw is governed by English law, with any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14.The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition.
15. Promoter’s details: Pro-Direct Sport Ltd, Rd, Newton Abbot TQ12 4PQ, United Kingdom